CAN’T KEEP UP…BUT THANKS FOR THE “THANX”
MANY MORE COMMENTS OVERNIGHT and many hundreds of thousands already on my various other blogs at http://craigsblogs.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/craigs-blogs-and-writings/…true!) …obsessive or WHAT! *So hope it’s not slowing down your loading speed!). Am really pleased you are enjoying my writings, as the reason I write is to share.
So sorry with my severely limited cognitive energy, as well as my chronic fatigue, I can’t reply individually to all you good people scattered around the planet, but DO try to read as many as possible daily (and even moderate a few when I get a “mo”),
I do really appreciate your liking, linking to and/or following this blog (and “writing in”), so “thanks for the thanx”
To answer a few questions (I’m “snowed under”, so sorry, don’t have resources as a “one man band”, nor “the mental/cognitive energy” to answer your questions (MANY) individually on my many many blogs at http://craigsblogs.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/craigs-blogs-and-writings/
* this and my various other blogs cost NOTHING, but time and energy
* If you want me to elaborate (big word, eh!) more on the subjects, I cover far more detail in my various books on head/brain injury at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=craig+lock+%2B+head+brain+injury
or just google.
* I don’t do social media, like Twitter, etc. Can’t for the life of me see why people want to spend/waste their time on that (if people wanted to follow me, my close friends say it should be with a video-camera!), so just use WordPress and my various articles at http://www.selfgrowth.com
* I get really really fatigued. So don’t have time to look at other web sites or comment on design (anyway I know nothing about that). Firstly, to the few (.001%??) who may be complaining about the occasional “spelling mistake” (have you heard of British English??), or want more pictures, I don’t have time…and “don’t major in minor details”- I just write.
Perhaps ”man invented language in order to satisfy his need to complain.”
– Canadian linguist Steven Pinker
* If you are querying where I get the info, I live it daily and have studied and written about head/brain injury for many years in my various books.
As m (a medical professional) often says to me: “You live the experience…daily, craig!”
* If you keep on getting about 4 emails if you’ve subscribed to RSS feed (??),
have had that problem before on another blog and WordPress said you can contact them and said they’d sort out (email email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org)
* All my articles may be freely reproduced (sorry don’t have time write for other websites), as I’m busy writing a few books at the moment
I put most of my focus into my books, so have no idea how to add sound, video, etc to the blog…to make it better.
…but am learning “on the go”
* please feel free to link to the web site or my various other WordPress blogs at http://craigsblogs.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/craigs-blogs-and-writings/
should you wish, but I have no time to return links.
* You may not believe this, but I’m a “total non-techno”, so know, NOTHING about anything technical: like web site design, browser problems, feeds, hosts, servers, overlapping, etc. And lay-out is not one of my strong points. I just write (putting all my limited cognitive energy into that and sharing “info”) and then posting on the www/ blog…impulsively!
How I got am where I am is a “miracle” . And no one would believe the story (only those who have true faith)! BELIEVE it (first) … then you’ll see it!
“Believing is seeing.”
(BEFORE the event)
* I don’t have a newsletter to subscribe to (Can I end a sentence with a “preppie”?).
* Will try to post articles from time to time, but all my writings are available at http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/user/15565 and http://www.ideamarketers.com/library/profile.cfm?writerid=981
(Personal growth, self help, writing, internet marketing, spiritual, ‘spiritual writings’ (how ‘airey-fairey’), words of inspiration. Please feel free to use
* Finally, if you want to start a blog and want some tips, you may find my articles on writing at http://www.craigswritingarticles.wordpress.com
helpful If I could put up a blog, then ANYONE can!
Just go for it and good luck
“total non-techno” craig
thanks for the understanding and I DO really appreciate your “writing in”
“When (or if ever) you arrive in heaven, let faith, hope and love be the wings that carried you there.”
– as adapted from the inspiring words of Jonathan Edwards, former minister in New England, Massachusetts
“The Greatest Race: Living by (with) faith, hope and love is the highest podium any person can reach, God’s podium that anyone stand on.”
“Having pursued the goals, the dreams set before us and run the race with persistence and endurance, after giving it all. Then one day standing on the summit of life, breathing in the pure sweet oxygen of achievement, totally satisfied in running the greatest race, the race of life one that ANYONE can run and win.”
c at 2 am!
* “Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
~ Franz Kafka
Time to sleep now, then back to my books at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=la_B005GGMAW4_sr?rh=i%3Abooks&field-author=Craig+Lock
All proceeds go to needy and underprivileged children –
Again…“Thanks for the thanks
Instead of trying to reply to each one of you, I’ll just keep on writing
“If the doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I’d type a little faster.”
Don’t worry about the world ending today…
it’s already tomorrow in “little” scenic and tranquil New Zealand